When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
We collect personal information about you by the following means:
- When you or someone on your behalf purchase a product or service from us
- When you or someone on your behalf update your information on the our website
- When you or someone on your behalf contact us
- When we otherwise provide information or services to you
We collect the personal information you give us or authorise others to provide to us (which may include your name, address, phone and email address). We may also keep a record of communications we have with you, information we obtain in the course of providing products and/or services to you and any information that you acquire from us.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with any products and services that you may have been registered for or purchase from us
- To reply to your queries
- To comply with relevant laws and regulations for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected
- For our administrative purposes (including debt recovery if relevant); and to protect our legitimate safety and security concerns.
You may provide and update any personal preferences you may have regarding our products, or services through contacting us directly here.
- To our service providers and other third-parties to the extent reasonably required to provide you with our products, or services
- If we are required to do so during the course of legal proceedings or other investigations.
We may use “cookies” and collect session information to provide you with access to tailored information and services on the Site, and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the Site sends to your browser, which may then store it on your system for later retrieval by the Site. Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Users have the opportunity, using their browser settings, to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, deleted, or not to receive cookies at any time. Information supplied by cookies and session information can help us to analyse the profile of the Site’s visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
To access the personal information being held by us, or to request a copy, or to request a correction to that information, please contact us. If you request access to, or a copy of, your personal information, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we keep about you. If you request a correction and we agree that your personal information needs correcting, an amended record of your personal information will be provided back to you.
We will keep your personal information for only as long as necessary for use in connection with the purpose for which it was collected.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information and we take all reasonable precautions to protect it from Privacy Breaches, namely: unauthorised or accidental access, disclosure, alteration, loss, destruction of your personal information; and actions which prevent us from accessing your personal information on a temporary or permanent basis. If your personal information is subject to a privacy breach which causes or is likely to cause serious harm, we will notify you and the Privacy Commissioner in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act 2020.
Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to respond to your request promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request.
We may not always be able to fully address your request, for example if it would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others, or if we are legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way.
Please contact us at email@example.com us if you would like to access your information, and we will comply with any request to the extent required under applicable law.